1. Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your data is Hotel ATLANTIS Service and Trade Company JEKO Jerzy Kościelski with its registered office in Poznań, Złotowska 82-84, 60-184 Poznań, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, under the TAX NUMBER number: 783-119-75-00.
2. Administrator's contact details
In matters related to the processing and protection of personal data, a contact has been appointed in the form of an e-mail address: iod (a) hotel-atlantis.pl. Contact in the indicated cases is also possible in the form of traditional correspondence to the administrator's address with the note: "Personal Data Protection" and in person at Złotowska 82-84, 60-184 Poznań.
3. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
- execution of a purchase and sale contract or service (provision of services) - processing is necessary to perform the contract until the end of it,
- conducting analyzes, statistics and for the purposes of conducted business activity,
- conducting marketing activities undertaken by hotel-atlantis.pl independently or in cooperation with other entities,
- sale of products and services offered by hotel-atlantis.pl,
- financial and accounting - processing is necessary to comply with tax law,
- defense against claims and pursuing claims - until the claims period expires in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code,
- responding to letters and applications,
- conducting complaint processes,
- conducting activities related to ensuring safety,
- fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on Hotel ATLANTIS Service and Trade Company JEKO Jerzy Kościelski.
4. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object (e.g. if the data is processed on the basis of your consent or for marketing purposes or sharing your data); you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In order to withdraw your consent, you can contact the customer service point at our headquarters or office at Złotowska 82-84, 60-184 Poznań or by sending an email to: iod(a)hotel-atlantis.pl. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
5. Providing your personal data is completely voluntary. Not providing personal data will result in the inability to fully fulfill the obligations assumed by Hotel ATLANTIS Service and Trade Company JEKO Jerzy Kościelski as part of the contracts concluded with you.