2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Hotel ATLANTIS Service and Trade Company JEKO Jerzy Kościelski with its registered office in Poznań, Złotowska 82-84, 60-184 Poznań TAX NUMBER: 783-119-75-00.
3. In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control the execution of given procedures and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- through information entered voluntarily in contact forms
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the contact form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his/hers data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the hotel-atlantis.pl website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
1. Cookies are understood as IT data stored in users' end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files for:
5. In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control the execution of given procedures and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
6. The software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user's devices.
7. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
8. The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Websites.